Yesterday, I went with my friend, Kelsey, to Idaho Falls to a distribution store for cosmetologists. It's this amazing unmarked building that sells salon products for half price, only catch is, you have to be licensed to make a purchase. Anyway, she told me that they sell OPI nail polish for a couple of dollars.
Painting your nails is a girly thing and so I took her up on her invitation. I made the conscious decision to stick to the front of the store and not let my wandering eye convince me that I need this product or that product. It was hard to restrain myself!
As a result, I picked two polishes in pretty, girly colors:

"Pink-ing of you"

"Louvre me, Louvre me not"
I don't know why, but I love reading what nail polish shades are named. OPI always has the wittiest ones. I think a nail polish name can make or break the purchase. For instance, there were a couple of purples that I had my eye on, but this one had two things going for it--the prettiest shade and the best name. So, "Louvre me, Louvre me not" wins!
4 comments:
Love those colors! And the names aren't too bad either;) Thanks again for picking up that stuff for me, AMAZING price! Good work! Your pretty much amazing! Have a great day!
You always were quite girly, especially with the Barbies! Anyway, you are very sweet and I like your colors! Love you!
I know all about being a tomboy. I always keep my toenails painted - but my fingernails aren't pretty so I don't like to draw attention to them. Love the colors you chose - I'm all about dark purple.
Now that sounds like a fun store. I have to agree that reading the nail-polish names are fun~almost as fun as reading silly cards at the store.
Wish you'd been able to come to reunion.
Post a Comment